What are you talking about, Rock? What are you talking about putting in a door? What information?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenSyntax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Threads such as this only make me want to leave even more. What goes on in another forum should have no place here. </div></div>
It happens anyplace online RS. You're right about what goes on in another forum shouldn't be here, but why should this one be trashed there?
Hope you say the same thing over there [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
What are you talking about, Rock? What are you talking about putting in a door? What information?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
If you say you're confused I'll stone you!!!
You know what I mean, Aphrodite provided the link to her myspace, nobody went and dug it up, therefore she herself provided the information. If in casual conversation she had told elp6n hey go look at myspace or said hey i'm a racist, and then elp6n got mad at her and 'unleashed the hounds', that would be wrong.
Kind of the issue that Pacy had. He was the one who told his name and then acted like it was a crime when people used it. Duh!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I see what you're saying now. I was thinking you meant I thought she'd revealed something on myself.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Nah I intended that to her [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Sorry its late and I actually decided to try and walk some of my married fat off tonight and am to sore to split thoughts up clearly.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I'm done with the mental midget anyway. I just wanted to let her know to keep her yapper and those webbed fingers of her's in check.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
honestly, keepin it real, being a rasict is just about as ignorant as you can get.
being racist is the equivalent to masturbating with a rusty chain and texas pete sauce 20 times a day every single day.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
being racist is the equivalent to masturbating with a rusty chain and texas pete sauce 20 times a day every single day.</div></div>
Ouch.. A rusty chain is bad enough, but Texas Pete sauce? Bloody hell!
Officially retired
I dont know whats most disturbing...the idea of that or the fact that someone thought of saying that
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Just adding to the fire. You are about as dumb as a box of rocks. Didn't need to put that on here. geesh
Bookmarks